Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama
Your fireplace may not get much use during the summer months, but it becomes a crucial part of your home as the weather gets colder. Whether it’s a romantic evening for two or quality time spent with the family, a crackling fire can transform a regular night into a beautiful treasured memory.
If you don’t take proper care of your fireplace, though, that same fire can become hazardous and extremely dangerous. For all of your fireplace and chimney help, please call Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama today. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or humane animal removal from inside of a chimney, we can do it all so that you and your loved ones are guaranteed many more nights spent by the fire.
Give Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama a call today, and you’ll get to speak with a member of our highly trained staff who can answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for a technician to visit your home.
Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama Services:
- Animal Removal: Bats, birds, or raccoons, may take shelter in your flue system and bring babies with them. Not only can they destroy your chimney, but they may also enter your home and transfer respiratory disease through their waste. Birmingham’s Guardian team only practices humane animal removal.
- Water Leak Repairs: Water damage is the most common problem we repair in chimneys. If not fixed immediately, it can become worse and more expensive. Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama use FlashSeal, the best sealant in the market which completely stops the leak. Chimney caps and dampers can also stop the water from entering.
- Smoke Issues: If your fireplace is not drafting properly, the smoke is coming into your lungs and affecting your health. Our technicians are skilled in diagnosing the cause of the draft problem.
- Masonry Repairs: Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama provides a variety of masonry chimney repairs including tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more.
- Fireplace Repairs: Our chimney sweeps, cleanings, and repairs are done by highly-trained workers. Our team carries all of the most common lock-top dampers, chimney caps, and flue liners on their vans in case a repair is needed. That way, Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama can do the repair on the same day.
- Fireplace Installations: Our Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama chimney sweepers are skilled in fireplace installations such as ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney services.
Sweeps & Inspections
Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama offers professional chimney sweeping services as well as quality inspections. Learn more about our sweeps and inspections, and trust in Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama.
Waterproofing & Repair
Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama offers excellent waterproofing services and general masonry and prefab repairs. Call Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama to schedule an appointment with our professionally trained technicians.
Do you have a fireplace? Do you want one? We also offers professional chimney and fireplace installation. Whether it be a masonry system (brick), or prefabricated (metal), Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama has you covered.
Providing The Highest Quality Chimney Services Around
Our top priority is providing industry-leading service as your chimney sweep and fireplace professionals. Our goal is to build loyalty and trust with those we serve. That’s why our first-class teams are considerate and careful, making sure to protect your property and belongings. We want to accommodate you, and we’ll make sure to be in communication with you about any last-minute schedule changes. The sharpest individuals comprise our teams: those who exemplify what it means to be a true chimney sweep and fireplace professional.
With the cold weather comes warm clothes, heating bills, and hot cocoa. But, it also brings potentially chimney damages. Now, down here in the south, we may not get blizzards and 10 feet of snow, but it can get cold. And this fall and winter season, it’s important to look out for signs of chimney damage. Believe it or not, freezing temperatures can actually cause damage to chimneys. See, bricks are like sponges, they’re porous and absorb water.
When this water freezes, it expands. This can cause what is known as spalling. Spalling is when the faces and chunks of bricks actually break off. This can lead to the lesser structural integrity of the chimney, which is never good. So, be sure to watch out for any spalling on your masonry chimney. And for any chimney or fireplace repair, Guardian Chimney Sweep Birmingham Alabama is here to help!