Chimney Sweep Freeport, Florida
Chimney Inspections and Fireplace Sweeps of Freeport
Why are chimney and fireplace sweepings so important?
Ash and creosote form when you burn a fire. These can make their way to the walls of the fireplace and chimney flue, eating away at the clay tiles. This can cause deterioration and eventually a chimney fire.
We provide thorough and efficient chimney and fireplace sweeping services throughout the Gulf Coast Areas of Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama. We’re honored to have the opportunity to make home maintenance easy and stress-free for residents in these communities.
Homes are a place to feel safe, warm, and relaxed; fireplaces are an important piece of that feeling. But is your fireplace safe? Guardian is here to ensure your chimney and fireplace are ready through clean and professional chimney and fireplace sweeping to the Gulf Coast Areas.
- Level one is performed without the aid of any specialized tools and is recommended when things are working as always, without change.
- Level two when there’s a change, like a new liner, a new homeowner, a new appliance, new fuel type, a strong storm or chimney fire, or a new problem or performance issue. This level of the inspection may require some basic tools, and will also include a video scan of the chimney interior. Level two inspection and its ability to provide close-up images of damage, these inspections are oftentimes referred to as real estate, home, or insurance inspections.
- Level three is a level two inspection suggests a deeper, hidden problem impossible to get to the bottom of. A level three can involve the removal of firebox panels, chimney crowns, walls, and other components of the chimney system and home, which is why it’s considered a last resort.
- You can count on a Guardian inspection when you want to make sure your chimney and fireplace are free of damage, and other dangers. We’ll show you photos of any findings and explain them.
- Wouldn’t you rather know that your chimney is in good working condition and ready to be safely enjoyed this season? We would too! So give us a call, before you light that first fire. Don’t put off your annual inspection — give Guardian Chimney Sweep a call for a full system inspection.
Call: (850) 462-4558
Chimney Inspections and Fireplace Inspections
Chimney Sweeps Completed
Chimney Repairs Completed
Walton County Heritage Museum
The Heritage Center of Freeport
Chautauqua Vineyard & Winery
Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood
Our Latest Blog Articles:
Do you have water around your fireplace? You probably have a leaking chimney on your hands, which can be a bump in the road for you and the comfort of your home and everyday life. However, A leaking chimney does not always manifest itself in obvious ways. Many...
The 2021 Hurricane Season is officially here. And when a major storm hits your area, you may encounter some structural damage in your home, including to your chimney. While chimneys are normally able to withstand the elements, they are not indestructible. The fierce...
Hurricane season starts on July 1 and ends on November 30th. The last few years have been very deadly for Florida, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi areas. Various storms and hurricanes have caused millions of dollars in damages. We have some tips and advice for you...