Guardian Chimney Sweeps Northport, Alabama
Guardian Chimney Sweeps
If you don’t take proper care of your fireplace, though, that same fire can become dangerous. For help, call Guardian Chimney Sweeps. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or animal removal, we can do it all so that you and your loved ones are guaranteed many more nights spent by the fire.
Give us a call today, and you’ll get to speak with a member of our highly trained staff who can answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for a technician to visit your home.
- Animal Removal: Bats, birds, or raccoons, may take shelter in your flue system and bring babies with them. Not only can they destroy your chimney, but they may also enter your home and transfer respiratory disease through their waste. Northport’s Guardian team only practices humane animal removal.
- Water Leak Repairs: Water damage is the most common problem we repair in chimneys. If not fixed immediately, it can become worse and more expensive. We use FlashSeal, the best sealant in the market which completely stops the leak. Chimney caps and dampers can also stop the water from entering.
- Smoke Issues: If your fireplace is not drafting properly, the smoke is coming into your lungs and affecting your health. Our technicians are skilled in diagnosing the cause of the draft problem.
- Masonry Repairs: Guardian Northport’ provides a variety of masonry chimney repairs including tuckpointing, chimney flue repair, flue relining, and more.
- Fireplace Repairs: Our chimney sweeps, cleanings, and repairs are done by CSIA-trained workers. Our team carries all of the most common lock-top dampers, chimney caps, and flue liners on their vans in case a repair is needed. That way, we can do the repair on the same day.
- Fireplace Installations: Our Northport’ chimney sweeps are skilled in fireplace installations such as ash dump doors, wood stoves, and other local chimney services.
Chimney Sweeps Completed
Chimney Repairs Completed
Explore Northport, AL
Northport is a city in Tuscaloosa County in the west central part of the State of Alabama. Located on the Black Warrior River across from downtown Tuscaloosa, it is currently the 21st largest city in Alabama with an estimated population of 26,115 in 2019. It incorporated in 1871.
Children's Hands -On Museum of Tuscaloosa
Paul W. Bryant Museum
Our Latest Blog Articles
Do you have water around your fireplace? You probably have a leaking chimney on your hands, which can be a bump in the road for you and the comfort of your home and everyday life. However, A leaking chimney does not always manifest itself in obvious ways. Many...
The 2021 Hurricane Season is officially here. And when a major storm hits your area, you may encounter some structural damage in your home, including to your chimney. While chimneys are normally able to withstand the elements, they are not indestructible. The fierce...
Hurricane season starts on July 1 and ends on November 30th. The last few years have been very deadly for Florida, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi areas. Various storms and hurricanes have caused millions of dollars in damages. We have some tips and advice for you...